Lucy Pittaway does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through its websites unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. We collect this information to process your order and provide you with the best service possible.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER OR REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
· Name – so we know what to call you
· Address – for billing and delivery purposes
· Phone number – so we can contact you about your order
· Email Address – so we can email your order confirmations and personalised offers etc.
This information is stored on our internal systems and website to simply verify you as a customer of Lucy Pittaway Ltd. We will never collect sensitive information without your explicit consent.
Additionally, we may collect certain information when you use the Lucy Pittaway website and applications as well as our customer care centre. Some of this data does not identify you personally, but rather provides us with information about how you use our services and engage with us. This enables us to improve our services and make them more useful to you.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
· The date and time you used our services
· The pages you visited on our website and how long you visited us for
· The products you viewed or added to your basket
· Your IP address
· Your location (where you have allowed access to this information)
· The type of internet browser and devices you are using
· Any information within correspondence you send to us
· Where you engage with us in a business context, we may collect your job title, company contact details (including email addresses), and company details (some of which we may obtain from an online or public business directory).
Unless required to do so by law, we will not sell, rent or exchange your personal data with any third-party companies or organisations.
SERVICE PROVIDERS WHO HELP US TO OPERATE OUR WEBSITE, APP AND WHO FULFIL YOUR ORDERS AND DELIVER OUR PRODUCTS TO YOU, INCLUDE:
· Credit reference agencies
· Payment providers
· IT support
· Marketing communications agencies and consultants
· Market research and market analytics service providers
· Legal and other professional advisors
· Certain regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies (where required)
· Companies such as Google and Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the Internet. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our website. See our Cookies Policy for details.
We take steps to ensure that any third-party partners who handle your information comply with data protection legislation and are as committed to the protection of your personal data as we are. We only disclose personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service that they are undertaking on our behalf. We aim to make your data anonymous or use aggregated none specific data sets wherever possible.
WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH PERSONAL DATA, WE MAY USE THAT INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
· To save and analyse information that allows us to better understand your needs and learn how to improve our products and services.
· To contact you about new products or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
· To make our future product design and marketing efforts more efficient.
All electronic marketing communications sent by Lucy Pittaway will be clearly marked as originating from us and contain an unsubscribe link which will enable you to unsubscribe from our email service and any future marketing communications. Should you receive an email communication from Lucy Pittaway that is either unsolicited or unwanted and you do not wish to use our unsubscribe function, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that your details are removed from the Lucy Pittaway email marketing database.
Lucy Pittaway is a division of Lucy Pittaway Ltd and this website is owned by Lucy Pittaway Ltd. A company registered in England. Registered no: 09586807. Registered Office: Unit 7 Station Road, Brompton on Swale, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 7SN.